United Nations/Italy Long-term Fellowship Programme on GNSS and Related Applications
2013 Master in Navigation and Related Applications (MNA) Programme
The Master in Navigation and Related Applications (MNA) Programme starts in September 2013 and lasts for 12 months including a period ranging from 3 to 4 months for hands-on pilot project (internship). The MNA Program study provides an extensive background knowledge in navigation/localization systems as well as a detailed analysis on NAV/COM integration and environmental monitoring applications.
For additional details and programme description, please see the
cource syllabus page and
Applicants should be:
- nationals of developing countries or countries with economy in transition;
- duly nominated by their governments;
- age of candidate should not exceed forty (40) years;
- should have the academic and professional backgrounds required by the specific fellowship programme (candidates for the MNA programme are required
to have completed Master Degree or equivalent (5 years University degree) in Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Communication Engineering, Information Technology or related subjects. Other degrees in different technological fields can also be considered by the Master Commission.); and
- should be able to make professional use of the experience gained in the study programme.
The required documentation must be completed and forwarded to the United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs by no later than
24 May 2013. Please read the
Terms of Participation document for instruction on completing documentation. Required documentation can be downloaded from links below in MS Word and PDF format.
IMPORTANT: In addition to the
application form given below, all applicants are encouraged also to fill up the on-line application form of Politecnico di Torino and submit it to the institute. That will help co-organizers to streamline the process of selecting recipients of the fellowship grants. Please use this
link to see how to proceed with this on-line application.
- Terms of participation in the long term fellowship programmes offered through and/or administered by the United Nations Programme on Space Applications
- Fellowship Application Form
- Booklet on GNSS Fellowships
Related External Links